Your Guide to a stress free Newborn Photoshoot
Booking a photographer for your newborns photoshoot can feel like such a daunting task. How do you know who is the right photographer? What exactly the booking process and the photoshoot look like?
Well, let me walk you through what Booking your Newborn Photoshoot with me looks like.
1. We get on a Phone and discuss what it is that you want from this photoshoot. What are your expectations or apprehensions? What is the one absolute must have picture you are looking to get.
2. We then discuss all the locations that would work given the time and season of the year. Would you want an in-home session or would you prefer it to be outdoors?
3. I share with you an Information & Style guide and we discuss the color palette that would work for your given location.
4. We meet for a relaxing and fun photoshoot. We spend some meaningful time together, creating and preserving some beautiful memories. My sessions are geared towards safety and comfort of the baby. We take as many feeding or. changing breaks as the baby needs.
5. I take about 2 weeks to give you your online gallery of hand edited, high resolution images. At this time I also take orders for any products you would want or your art.
We continue to nurture our relationship over the next few years! My clients are forever!
Beautiful Stories Photography
Maternity, Newborn and Family Photography
by Heena Mukhi
Beautiful, emotive and authentic photography for busy families and couples looking for a premium boutique photography experience. My style is influenced by beautiful light and genuine connection.
I believe every family has a story worth telling, a story of love and warmth. I am here to capture yours!
Serving South Bay Area, Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga, Cupertino.
Got questions? Check out my FAQ page